In order to register as a new agent PrimeShowing needs to validate you with your MLS. To do so you need to enter your credentials exactly as they appear within your MLS. In addition, your phone and the email should also be entered exactly as they appear within your MLS. There could be a case when your phone number and/or email are not unique within your MLS, this means that someone else shares your contact info in your MLS. These cases are rare and occur when agents register their office phone numbers and office shared emails within MLS. If this is the case, you need to contact your MLS and update your phone number and email to be unique. Once updated it would take up-to 24 hours for PrimeShowing to update the system after which you can register.
Showings can be schedule using a number of different screens:
- “FIND & SCHEDULE” screen allows you to search and schedule using map. Once the listing is found on the map click on “schedule” button, “Schedule A Showing” screen will open, select your buyer then select your showing date and time and click SCHEDULE button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you want to schedule a showing on your listing, navigate to “My Listings” screen and click on “New showing” button and follow the steps described in section 1 above.
- Refer to a “Schedule a Showing” training video
To cancel the showing navigate to “My Showings” screen. Click on listing where indicated by “>”. The “Cancel Showing” button should be visible at the button of the screen.
Once other agents schedule showings on your listings, you should be able to approve their showing requests by going to “Showings I need to Confirm” screen and clicking on “confirm” or “reject” buttons. Refer to a “Showings I Need To Confirm” training video.
There are two ways to set up the seller:
- Go to “My Listings” tab press on “>” to open “My Listing Details” screen, scroll to the middle of the page to “Seller information” section, click on “Select Seller” button & choose your seller. I the seller was not previously set-up click on “+ Add Seller” button at the top right corner of the screen and follow instruction on the seller set-up.
- Click on “My Clients” tab, click on “+ Seller” button at the top right corner of the screen and follow instructions.
Go to “My Profile” page scroll to the “Showing notification method” section and choose from “Email”, “SMS” or “Push notification” methods of showing notifications.
You can only view the feedback when and if it was provided after the showing. To view your feedback, click on “Feedback On My Listings” tab than tap on “View Feedback” button to view feedback. Refer to a “Feedback On My Listings” training video.
You can provide a feedback when and if you completed your showing. To provide your feedback click on “My Showings” tab than tap on “Provide feedback” button to enter the feedback screen. Once “Provide Feedback” screen is open complete “Feedback” section. Refer to a “Feedback I Need To Provide” training video.
Tap on “My Profile” tab, scroll down to the “Settings” section and make sure “Sync my showings with calendar” option is selected.
PrimeShowing account can be cancelled by logging into your Apple iTunes account and following steps to cancel the app subscription.